6/02/2015

Crustaceans


June is already here! Summer is coming! Though summer in Canada is not very hot, this is my favourite season of the year! 

Last week, I submitted designs of two plates for Home Décor Market for Lilla Rogers Bootcamp. The assignment for May was ‘Marine Mashup’ using crustaceans and some elements of patterns. I made a lobster and a crab using geometric forms – that was really fun! There are a lot of great designs on the class gallery right HERE, which I can look over and over!

Thank you to Kat, who featured me on her wonderful creative blog. You can find her post about her favourite designs right HERE. I love all of these designs too!

June is the last month for our Bootcamp. It is a shame that there is no Summer Bootcamp – I would join it!

No comments:

Post a Comment